Thursday, June 4, 2015

Is also anyone using the life proof Nuud case?

I am thinking about offering it a shot on my 6plus. My just concern is that I already have the right tempered glass screen protector and also already. Is this going to interfere with the attachment or normal operation of the case? Is it gonna leak or not automobile properly against the screen? I absolutely will not be go without a screen protector and this is important. I see that they make exhibit protectors for a iPhone 5s basically with the nuud, has anyone found any of the for their ip6+? Thanks for the input all people, have a good day.

I like Lifeproof iPhone case. I have many years experience about Lifeproof iPhone case.More information about lifeproof. It is a helpful resource for your referLifeproof iPhone 5 Case Black

No comments:

Post a Comment